- The first day of the course, besides doing the examination to determine your level, you will find out about your level, course and teachers, you will also receive a package with the following information:
- Information bulletin about CERVANTES INTERNATIONAL.
- Information, guides and plans of the city.
- You will meet the person assigned to you to help you with travel arrangements, bookings, car hire, complementary activities, the bank, the post office, restaurants etc.
- Welcome dinner in order to get to know your classmates and teachers.
- By participating in the many excursions and cultural visits proposed you will discover all that Málaga and the other nearly villages (Fuengirola, Torremolinos, Nerja, Marbella, Mijas, Benalmadena, etc...) have to offer. For students arriving at the beginning of a regular or summer session, CERVANTES organises a free guided tour of the city, its monuments and its historical restorations.
- Bedsheets, gas, electricity, water and local taxes.
- The flats and student residences have TV, oven, washing machine and iron.
- Cleaning service in the residences (once a week).
- A maintenance engineer is responsible for the repairs in the flats and student residences.
(If you select an accommodation with us)
- Internet room.
- Video room.
- Exchanges (out of school hours) between our foreign students and Spanish students. Coordinated by our Head of Studies.
- Tutorials after class for those students that need it. Coordinated by our Head of Studies.
- Free WIFI.