Intensive Spanish is designed for people who want to learn or perfect their language skills from Beginners or Intermediate to Advanced levels, while enjoying their free time.
Combine a relaxing holiday abroad with 20 spanish lessons a week. You will learn or perfect all the basics of how to communicate with plenty of time left over for sightseeing, relaxing on the beach and exploring Malaga.
Our interactive methods of teaching and the teaching materials have been designed to satisfy communication needs from the simplest to the most complicated, making the development of both written and oral expression easy.
Grammatical concepts are assimilated in an easy and effective manner.
- Lessons per week: 20 (monday to friday)
- Minutes per lesson: 50
- Duration: from 1 to 53 weeks
- Levels: All levels according to MCER, from A1 to C2
- Maximum Students per Class: 10 students
- Average Students per Class: 5-6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings (9:00-12:40) or afternoons (14:30-18:10)
- Composition of the Course: 20 language skills classes in which the four skills (listening, speaking, writing and reading) are integrated
- Age Range: Minimum 14 years old
|INTENSIVE (20 group classes)|
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||extra week 5+||8 weeks||extra week 9+|
|180 €||340 €||500 €||640 €||160 €||1.240 €||155 €|
|Long-Term Academic program|
|12 weeks||extra week 13+||24 weeks||extra week 25+||32 weeks||extra week 33+||Annual course|
|1.740 €||145 €||3.120 €||130 €||3.840 €||120 €||5.100 €|
Add private lessons to your Intensive Course
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|355 €||630 €||935 €||1.200 €|
|Extra Super Intensive
|480 €||900 €||1.340 €||1.720 €|
Starting Dates 2022
- All levels, except Absolute Beginners: every monday of the year.
- Absolute Beginners: 10 & 24 Jan; 7 & 21 Feb; 7 & 21 Mar; 4 & 18 Apr; 9 & 23 May; 6 & 20 Jun; 4 & 18 Jul; 1 & 22 Aug; 12 & 26 Sep; 17 Oct; 7 & 21 Nov; 12 Dec.
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
At Cervantes Escuela Internacional we offer the possibility of earning European University Credits (ECTS) if you take one of our intensive courses.
Cervantes Escuela Internacional, in collaboration with the Andalusian Association of Schools of Spanish as a Foreign Language (EEA), has signed a collaboration agreement with the Catholic University of Murcia (UCAM) that allows you to earn 3 ECTS credits for completing level A1, 6 credits for completing level A2 or B1, and 9 credits for completing levels B2, C1, or C2.
You will not have to worry about anything. We will organize everything for the validation and issuing of credits. Contact us for more information.