Cervantes Escuela International is a trademark registered by the Spanish Company Cervantes & Cervantes Debla, S.L. with the following tax (CIF) and registration numbers (Cif B29693090, Tomo 1607, Libro 520, Folio 86) and located at Avda. Juán Sebastián Elcano, 89 29017 Málaga (España), owner of the web pages on the cervantes.to domain, where it´s webpage is located.
Cervantes.to understands your care and concern regarding the protection of your personal information and how it is used. We appreciate that you trust us in doing so responsibly, as we take seriously the protection of all personal information. This policy outlines our practices regarding online information and your choices about how your information is collected and used.
[ Top ]
What Information Does Cervantes.to
The information we collect information from you is to help us personalize and improve your Cervantes EI experience, process your online requests and to send you communications for which you have subscribed.
Information You Enter in Forms
- On some pages you are able to order products, make requests and/or register to receive different communications or materials. The personal information collected on these pages maybe: name; surname; e-mail; phone number; mailing address; your Spanish level, previous Spanish experience or motivation to study Spanish; and credit/debit card details (only for purchases, such as our online Spanish course).
can always decide not to submit any requested information, understanding that you may then be unable to take advantage of the offered services/features.
Electronically Collected Information
- Certain types of electronic information are stored when you interact with our website.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online and make ads more relevant (“Remarketing”). Remarketing cookies will be used by third parties (including Google) to show our ads on websites other than our own. To opt out of Remarketing or to control your ad preferences, please click here. Remarketing cookies will expire 90 days from the time that the cookie is set or updated (whichever is the later).
- Web metrics tools are used to automatically track certain electronic information about visits to our website. This electronic information is used collectively for internal research on the interests and behavior of our visitors in order to better understand our visitors and improve the service we provide them. The collective information includes the URL you came to our website from, the next URL you go to, the browser you are using and your IP address. This collective information is used separately from, and without connections to, any personally identifying information.
[ Top ]
Is My Personal Information Secure?
- To ensure correct use and transfer of the information collected from you online, preserve accuracy and prevent unauthorized access, we use the appropriate measures (physical, electronic and administrative) to protect and secure all information.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is used to safeguard your information, which encrypts all information that you enter into our forms and/or provide when performing a credit card transaction.
- However, notwithstanding the above, the user should be aware and is warned that security measures on the Internet are not completely foolproof.
[ Top ]
How Will Cervantes.to Use
- The information that we collect from you we use to process your requests, enhance and personalize your Cervantes EI experience.
- We use information in a collective and non-personally identifying manner (such as the URL from which you arrive at our website). We use this non-identifying and collective information to better design our website and to track outcomes of marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Your personal data will be used only for the purposes for which you submit them.
- Your data will only be accessible to and used by Cervantes EI and we will not share your information with third parties without your permission.
- We never use or share any personally identifiable information you provide to us online in ways not related to those described in this policy.
[ Top ]
How Can I Access Or Change
My Personal Information?
- You have the right to request a copy at any time of the information Cervantes EI has about you, to make any changes and/or to request the deletion of any personal information Cervantes holds about you. Please direct these types of requests to the addresses listed below, in How
to Contact Us
[ Top ]
About Changes To This
Cervantes EI may update or amend this policy from time to time. If any significant changes are made, these will be posted on our website so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how it is used and how you can access, revise or delete your personal information. .
The processing and use of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means comply with the regulations established in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 (Organic Law 15/1999) of 13th December, of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Personal Data Protection) of the B.O.E 14/12/1999 (Spanish Government Official Bulletin of 14/12/1999) and in the Ley 34/2002 (Law 34/2002), of 11th July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico of the B.O.E. 12/07/2002 (Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
[ Top ]
& CERVANTES DEBLA, S.L. (B29693090)
Avda. Juan Sebastian Elcano, 89 - 29017 - Málaga, España
Tel: (+34) 952 295 378 - Fax: (+34) 952 299 047
us an email
[ Top ]