This course is designed for those that want to improve their general level of Spanish while developing Spanish abilities in one of the following specific themes:
- Intensive + Tourism: This course is designed for people who want to learn or perfect their Spanish with a specific focus on the world of tourism, especially as a complement to their education as hoteliers, guides and travel agency staff.
- Intensive + Hispanic Studies: This course programme has been developed in order to give the students the opportunity to learn Spanish at their own level by means of an interactive system, based on the acquisition of the four linguistic skills, and a special course in History, Literature, Geography, Arts, current Spanish topics, etc. This will help you to approach and deepen your knowledge about the essential cultural aspects that form the real Hispanic world.
- Intensive + Legal Spanish: The course will enable participants to understand legal texts and arguments, to draw up documents and to correctly express themselves using legal vocabulary. In addition, they will get to know the Spanish Legal System and the institutions it is made up of. Taking this into account, the course will be of special interest and value for non Spanish speaking Law professionals who are carrying out or who want to carry out their professional activity in Spain or whose clients require a deep knowledge of the Spanish lexicon, grammatical constructions and legal system.
The course uses a variety of support teaching materials (our own teaching material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as Internet).
- Lessons per week: 20 + 10
- Duration: from 1 to 3 weeks
- Levels: B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Upper), C1 (Advanced) & C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: Intensive, 10 students. Spanish for specific purposes, 1 student
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings and Afternoons
- Composition of the Course: 20 language skills classes in which the four skills (listening, speaking, writing and reading) are integrated, and 10 Spanish lessons for specific purposes (Tourism, hispanic studies or legal Spanish)
- Minutes per lesson: 50
- Age Range: Minimum 14 years old
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks|
|490 €||910 €||1.410 €|
Starting Dates 2018
- every monday of the year.
In the event there are only 1 or 2 students in a Intensive group, at any level, the classes are reduced from 4 to 3 classes per day.