Terms & ConditionsLeer este texto legal en Español
Cervantes.to is a website owned by the Cervantes Escuela Internacional (copyright of the Spanish company Cervantes & Cervantes Debla, S.L.) and managed by the Spanish company Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L., which is listed in the official Business Registry of Malaga (Registro Mercantil) with the following Cif and registration numbers (Cif B92896588, Tomo 4437, Libro 3346, Folio 40).
Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L., as an authorised agent for the Cervantes Escuela Internacional, manages Cervantes.to in order to exclusively promote the Spanish language courses at the Cervantes Escuela Internacional of Malaga and the network of Cervantes Escuela Internacional partner Schools in Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Tenerife and Salamanca). Agents at Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L offer their many years of experience in the Spanish language sector to counsel international students who wish to study Spanish at the Cervantes Escuela Internacional of Malaga and the network of Cervantes Escuela Internacional partners Schools in Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Tenerife and Salamanca).
On receipt of your payment Cervantes Escuela Internacional partner school will reserve your course and/or accommodation.
You will receive confirmation by e-mail of your course as well as detailed information for your journey and stay.
Approximately 2 weeks before the course starts, and once full payment has been received, the CERVANTES EI partner school will send you the accommodation address and the map location.
Payment: Please note payments are only accepted in € (Euros).
We do not charge commission on credit card payments
- Students from western Europe do not require a visa to enter Spain. Students from other countries (for example China, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, etc.) need to enquire at their closest Spanish embassy or consulate regarding obtaining a visa.
- The school can ONLY issue the certificate certifying enrollment (invitation letter) once the enrollment form, a copy of the passport and full payment of the program via bank transfer have been received. Not applicable for Citizens of Australia, Brazil, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Singapore and the US.
Enrolment cancellations / Refunds
- Cancellations prior to arrival will only be accepted up to and including the last working day before arrival (Friday) and will only be accepted in writing (letter, e-mail or fax). Written evidence of cancellation is required and any cancellations made by telephone will not be considered valid.
- Cancellations made more than two weeks before the arrival date, will incur a cancellation penalty of 250 € of the advance payment.
- If the cancellation is made within the last two weeks prior to arrival, will incur a cancellation penalty of 500 € of the advance payment.
- Money for the course or accommodation be will in no case whatsoever be refunded once the course has started. In exceptional circumstances, a credit note may be granted. This credit will only be valid for up to 12 months from the date granted. At the end of this 12 month period, the students loses the right to the credit.
- All reimbursements we incur an administrative fee to cover the administrative costs of returning your money. The administrative fee charged will be 10% of the amount to be refunded (with a minimum of 55 €). Refunds will be made via bank transfer and will carry a minimum administration fee of 35 €.
- In the event of a course cancellation or course reduction, original prices will be applied whether or not the student has opted for a special discount or promotion. For example, if the student received a discount at the time of booking due to the length of the course, this discount will be lost on cancellation.
- Students who require any type of invitation letter to obtain a student visa for their course and subsequently have to cancel due to denial of the visa, must send an original official certified document directly from the Embassy. If Cervantes EI does not receive this document, 100% of the program cost will be charged.
- For cancellations after an invitation letter has been issued, the penalty will be the one explained above, plus the cost of sending the invitation letter if the student had selected the express courier option.
- Cancellations for students who already have visas will only be considered once the student provides proof of leaving the country and when the visa obtained through Cervantes EI is no longer valid. Furthermore, the cancellation will only be valid on the student’s return to their country of origin.
Number of students per class
Maximum 8; average 4
- Report with grades obtained at the end of each level and at the end of the course.
- Attendance certificate at the end of the course.
Classes may be scheduled during the morning or during the afternoon depending solely on academic reasons and type of course (Intensive, Super Intensive, Spanish Conversation, etc).
Cervantes EI reserves the right to change the class schedule and/or group composition in this regard, informing students a minimum of one hour prior to class.
Under no circumstance is a student able to choose their own schedule, including those taking private classes.
The courses begin every week during the year, for all levels.
Reservation of accommodation is weekly. We will reserve your room in a family, or in a flat, from one day before the start of the course (Sunday), until the Saturday after the end of the course. The price of the accommodation is per person and includes all the running costs.
Delays and non-arrivals
If you are going to arrive late, we need to know this as soon as possible, you must let us know this in advance. If you arrive late, you will not be able to make up for the hours lost.
- Cervantes International reserves the right to make changes to the information on this website and in our brochures without previous notification.
- In case Cervantes cancels any course where students have enrolled for, these pupils will be refunded the full amount paid in advance.
Holidays in Spain and Christmas holidays
There are no lessons on bank or public holidays and classes lost on those dates cannot be made up at other times. If there are 2 bank holidays in the same week, the school will give classes on one of these days. Classes missed due to public holidays will not be recovered. You need to take into account that if there is a bank holiday on Sunday, the celebration of this holiday will move to Monday. However the lost hours of the private classes can always be made up.
Spain – National holidays 2020
Barcelona: Jan 1 and 6, Apr 10 and 13, May 1, Jun 1 and 24, Aug 15, Sep 11 and 24, Oct 12, Nov 1, Dec 6, 8, 25, and 26
Granada: Jan 1, 2 and 6, Feb 28, Apr 9 and 10, May 1, Jun 11, Aug 15, Oct 12, Nov 1 and 2, Dec 6, 7, 8, and 25
Madrid: Jan 1 and 6, Apr 9 and 10, May 1, 2 and 15, Aug 15, Oct 12, Nov 1, 2, and 9, Dec 6, 7, 8, and 25
Salamanca: Jan 1 and 6, Apr 9, 10, and 23, May 1, Jun 12, Aug 15, Sep 8, Oct 12, Nov 1 and 2, December 6, 7, 8, and 25
Tenerife: Jan 1 and 6, Feb 25, Apr 9 and 10, May 1, and 30, July 14, Aug 15, Sep 7, Oct 12, Nov 1, Dec 6, 7, 8, and 25
Valencia: Jan 1, 6, and 22, Mar 19, April 10, 13 and 20, May 1, Jun 24, Aug 15, Oct 9 and 12, Nov 1, Dec 6, 8, and 25
Seville: Jan 1 and 6, Feb 28, Apr 9, 10 and 29, May 1, Jun 11, Aug 15, Oct 12, Nov 1 and 2, Dec 6, 7, 8, and 25