This course programme has been developed in order to give the students the opportunity to learn Spanish at their own level by means of an interactive system, based on the acquisition of the four linguistic skills, and a special course in History, Literature, Geography, Arts, current Spanish topics, etc.
This will help you to approach and deepen your knowledge about the essential cultural aspects that form the real Hispanic world.
The course uses a variety of support teaching materials (our own teaching material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as Internet).
- Lessons per week: 20 + 5
- Duration: from 1 to 3 weeks
- Levels: B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Upper), C1 (Advanced) & C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: Intensive, 11 students. Hispanic course, 2/3 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings and Afternoons
- Composition of the Course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication, 5 lessons Hispanic course
- Prices: see Pricelist
Starting Dates 2013
- 3th & 17th Jun