Spanish + Tourism
This course is designed for people who want to learn or perfect their Spanish with a specific focus on the world of tourism, especially as a complement to their education as hoteliers, guides and travel agency staff.
The course system is interactive, developing the ability to speak in practical situations, using specific vocabulary and acquiring the necessary means to communicate in the field of tourism.
The course uses a variety of support teaching materials (our own teaching material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as Internet).
- Lessons per week: 20 + 10
- Duration: from 1 to 3 weeks
- Levels: B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Upper), C1 (Advanced) & C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: Intensive, 11 students. Tourism, 1 student
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings and Afternoons
- Composition of the Course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication, 10 lessons Spanish for Tourism
- Prices: see Pricelist
Starting Dates 2016
- every monday of the year.