Spanish + Flamenco Lessons
This course combines the Intensive course and Flamenco Dance.
Flamenco, the authentic music of Andalusia is present in every party, in every "fiesta". There is no event in which you wouldn't hear Flamenco and see people dancing it.
With Cervantes International you have the opportunity to learn this famous dance.
While you are learning and perfecting the language in your Spanish classes during the morning, you also have the opportunity to learn and develop the techniques of flamenco dance with a teacher, who specialises in these famous dances from the south of Spain.
- Lessons per week: 20 + 6
- Duration: from 1 to 12 weeks
- Levels: All levels, from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: 11 students
- Average Students per Class: 5-6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings: Intensive Course. Afternoons: classes of Flamenco dance
- Composition of the Course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication, 6 lessons Flamenco dance
- Prices: see Pricelist
Starting Dates 2013
- All levels, except Absolute Beginners: every monday of the year.
- Absolute Beginners: 8 & 21 Jan; 4 & 18 Feb; 4 & 18 Mar; 1 & 15 Apr; 6 & 20 May; 3 & 17 Jun; 1 & 15 Jul; 5 & 20 Aug; 2, 16 & 30 Sep; 14 Oct; 4 & 18 Nov, 2 Dec.