Long Term Spanish Courses
Long duration (36 weeks)
This course offers complete immersion in Spanish life and culture.
It is designed for people with no knowledge or very elementary knowledge of the Spanish language, and who want to spend a long time in Spain.
In this course you will learn in a progressive and effective manner to communicate orally and in writing, using the curriculum of each level from A1 (Beginner) to C1 (Advanced) and with the possibility of taking the Superior DELE examination.
At the same time you will have the opportunity to learn about the culture of Spain, not only in the conversation classes, but also in your daily life, sharing experiences with your colleagues, teachers and friends.
The Cervantes International guarantees that you will have a good command of Spanish by the end of level C1 (Advanced).
Long duration (24+ weeks)
It is the same as the annual course but only reaches B2 (Upper Level) with the possibility of taking the Intermediate DELE examination.
Long duration (12+ weeks)
Depending on the level of the students at the beginning of the course the student could reach B1 (Intermediate Level), B2 (Upper Level) or C1 (Advanced Level) with the possibility of taking the Beginner, Intermediate or Superior DELE examination.
- Lessons per week: 20, 20+4 or 20+10 (Spanish + Culture lessons)
- Duration: from 12 to 36 weeks
- Long duration (36 weeks): A1 (Beginner)
- Long duration (24+ weeks): A1 (Beginner) & A2 (Elementary)
- Long duration (12+ weeks): A1 (Beginner), A2 (Elementary) &
- Maximum Students per Class: 11 students
- Average Students per Class: 5-6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings or afternoons
- Composition of the Course:
- Long duration Intensive: 20 lessons per week: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication
- Long duration Intensive+:20+4 lessons per week: 10 Lessons Grammar and Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 4 Lessons Culture
- Long duration Super Intensive+: 20+10 lessons per week: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 10 Lessons Culture
- Prices: see Pricelist
Starting Dates 2013
- All levels, except Absolute Beginners: every monday of the year.
- Absolute Beginners: 8 & 21 Jan; 4 & 18 Feb; 4 & 18 Mar; 1 & 15 Apr; 6 & 20 May; 3 & 17 Jun; 1 & 15 Jul; 5 & 20 Aug; 2, 16 & 30 Sep; 14 Oct; 4 & 18 Nov, 2 Dec.
Note: We recommend starting the Annual Course (36 weeks) on 8 Jan; 4 Mar; 2 Sep.