This is an intensive program with classes 20 hours per week over a minimum period of 12 weeks.
Our Long-Term Spanish program is ideal for broadening your horizons while learning a new language and improving your Spanish communication skills. We offer various destinations in Spain and provide a wide range of leisure activities in the program to complement your intensive Spanish classes with an authentic cultural immersion.
This long-stay course is designed to allow you to create a solid base in a new language or improve your level and fluency if you already have some Spanish knowledge.
You have the option to take one week off every 4 weeks of study. Example: You want to stay in Madrid during 25 weeks while studying spanish and you need our visa letter for the embassy. In this case you would only need to pay for 20 weeks because you have the option to get 5 not consecutive weeks off if you pay for 20 weeks of classes.
General procedure to apply for the student visa
May students from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia and many other countries get the visa without any problem to study with us every year.
After you have booked a programme with us (minimum 20 lessons per week), we will send you a visa letter of invitation that has to be presented at the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in their home country.
THE GENERAL STEPS TO GO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THIS INVITATION LETTER FOR THE VISA ARE:
- Ask for exact information in your consulate/embassy and for the perspectives/ probability to receive the visa. In general students from countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia and many others get the student visa without problems after enrolling for our spanish programs.
- Send the enrolment form on https://www.cervantes.to/madrid/enrollment.html completed correctly. Our Intensive 20 course is valid for visa.
- We confirm your enrolment and give you the options for payment.
- You must pay the total course fee, the enrolment fee and the booking fee for accommodation by bank transfer or credit card.
Levels that you can achieve with this course
It varies from person to person, but in general, students complete level A1 in 3 weeks of Intensive classes, A2: 4 weeks, B1: 6 weeks, B2: 8 weeks, C1: 10 weeks and C2: 12 weeks or more.
Long-Term Intensive 20 is our long-term academic program.
The Long-Term Intensive 20 Spanish Program is for those wanting a flexible program that provides language tuition while allowing the full experience of linguistic immersion with extra time to explore the city and culture.
This program consists of 20 group classes each week, which are generally during the morning in small groups with a maximum of 8 students and an average of 6 students per class. Classes focus on oral expression and comprehension, as well as written communication and interaction; all of which are key components of learning and becoming fluent in a new language.
Following an oral and written placement test that you will complete on your first day at the school, you will be placed in classes that correspond to your correct Spanish level. Classes for every level start every Monday. At the end of the program you will receive a certificate documenting your progress, hours completed, and level of proficiency achieved.
- Start dates: Any Monday, year round.
- Lessons of 55 minutes per week: 20 group classes
- Duration: from 12 to 53 weeks
- Levels: All levels, from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: 8 students
- Average Students per Class: 6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings (9:00-13:00) or afternoons (15:00-19:00)
- Registration Deadline: In general, 2 weeks before the starting date, but contact us for last minute bookings
12 weeks: 2.388 €
16 weeks: 3.184 €
20 weeks: 3.980 €
24 weeks: 4.776 €
28 weeks: 5.572 €
32 weeks: 5.408 €
36 weeks: 6.084 €
40 weeks: 6.760 €
44 weeks: 7.436 €
48 weeks: 8.112 €
extra week: 179 €