The DELE examinations are the most renowned and most widely recognized internationally official certification in Spanish as a Foreign Language. With 20 lessons per week focusing specifically on preparation for the DELE exam, this course will prepare you with all you need to pass this exam. We currently boast a 95% pass rate in the DELE examinations.
Obtaining the D.E.L.E diploma gives you an official internationally recognized credential of your Spanish Level. This is especially important if you intend to study or work at a Spanish university or in a Spanish-speaking country.
How it works
If you need official certification like the DELE one, first you have to complete the level of the exam using the Intensive courses
For example you need an offical certificante for DELE B2. If you already got the B2 level completed in the past, you can enrol directly this DELE preparation course, but if your current spanish level is under the B2 level, then you will need some weeks of Intensive classes to complete the B2 level, then after you can join the "DELE 20" preparation course 2 or 4 weeks before the DELE exam.
You must enrol the DELE exam on https://examenes.cervantes.es/ (you can choose any of the FEDELE Madrid schools as a center of the exam).
If your current spanish level is still under the level of the exam you want to do, then you also have the option to join the "DELE 30" exam and combine Intensive classes to improve level with the DELE preparation.
The following are the official dates for the 2023 DELE examinations in Spain:
- Feb 17 (Level A2). Registration dates: from November 9 until January 11.
- Apr 14 (Levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1). Registration dates: from November 9 until February 15.
- May 13 (Levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2). Registration dates: from November 9 until March 15.
- July 7 (Levels A2, B1, B2, C1). Registration dates: from November 9 until May 10.
- Sep 8 (Level A2). Registration dates: from November 9 until July 12.
- Oct 13 (Levels A2, B1, B2). Registration dates: from November 9 until September 6.
- Nov 18 (Levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2). Registration dates: from November 9 until October 11.
- Start dates: 2 or 4 weeks before exam in February, April, May, July, September, October and November.
2-week course: 06/02, 03/04, 01/05, 26/06, 28/08, 02/10, 06/11
4-week course: 23/01, 20/03, 17/04, 12/06, 14/08, 18/09, 23/10
- Lessons per week: 20 DELE group classes.
- Duration: 2 or 4 weeks
- Levels: From elementary to advanced (A2-C1)
- Participants per group: minimum 3 - maximum 8 students
2 weeks: 560 €
4 weeks: 1120 €
- Start dates: Any Monday
- Lessons per week: 20 group spanish classes + 10 private DELE exam preparation.
- Duration: 1 to 8 weeks
- Levels: All levels from beginner to superior (A1-C1)
1 week: 650 €
2 weeks: 1300 €
+ADDITIONAL WEEK: 650 €