1. Identification and ownership
Cervantes.to is a website owned by the Cervantes Escuela Internacional (copyright of the Spanish company Cervantes & Cervantes Debla, S.L.) and managed by the Spanish company Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L., which is listed in the official Business Registry of Malaga (Registro Mercantil) with the following Cif and registration numbers (Cif B92896588, Tomo 4437, Libro 3346, Folio 40).
Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L., as an authorised agent for the Cervantes Escuela Internacional, manages Cervantes.to in order to exclusively promote the Spanish language courses at the Cervantes Escuela Internacional of Malaga and the network of Cervantes Escuela Internacional partner Schools in Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Tenerife and Salamanca). Agents at Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L offer their many years of experience in the Spanish language sector to counsel international students who wish to study Spanish at the Cervantes Escuela Internacional of Malaga and the network of Cervantes Escuela Internacional partners Schools in Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Tenerife and Salamanca).
The protection of your personal information is a very serious concern for us.
2. Personal Data
What Personal Data do we collect?
Information entered in forms
- There are pages where you can register to make a booking, request information or receive a brochure. The type of personal information that is collected in these pages includes: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, level of Spanish and credit card information (only when you make a reservation for a Spanish course and select credit card as a means of payment).
Information collected electronically
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics for online advertising. Remarketing cookies are used by Google to display our ads on third party websites. To control your access to Remarketing, please click here.
- We use data analysis tools to track information about your visit. This information includes the URL from which you have accessed our website, the URL that you follow after, the browser used and your IP address. This information is stored anonymously.
How do we carry out the collection of your Personal Data?
In different ways, including:
- Via WebPages: For example, when you sign up to receive an informational brochure or make a purchase.
- Outside the Internet: For example, when you contact customer service.
- Through other sources: For example, social networks.
- Through you: For example, when you go to our office and provide us with personal information to enroll in a course.
For what purposes can we use your Personal Data?
- To answer your enquiries, for example, to send you informative brochures or answer your questions.
- To process your purchase, for example, to process your payments or get in touch with you with regards to your purchase.
- To provide you with updated information about our products, promotions.
- To allow you to participate in the online chat or our Social Networks.
- To carry out market studies and audits, develop new products, optimize our WebPages, improve our products and services, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, measure their satisfaction and provide our customer service.
We apply reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data that we handle. Unfortunately, the security of data transmissions over the Internet or data storage systems cannot be guaranteed 100%.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us has ceased to be secure, please inform us immediately using the information in the "Contact us" section.
4. Access, Modification and Options
We put at your disposal several options regarding the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- If you want us to stop sending you commercial communications, you can unsubscribe using the function included for that purpose in the marketing communication you have received. You can also notify us by email, telephone or in writing using the contact information in the "Contact us" section. In your request, please indicate that you want us to stop sending you marketing communications.
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party.
- To access the Personal Data relating to you that have been previously provided, or to rectify, update, cancel or oppose the use by us, contact us using the information in the section "Contact us" and describe to what your request relates.
5. Storage time period
6. Use of the WebPages by minors
We offer programs for minors for purchase by adults. To protect the privacy of minors, we will request parental consent of those users who wish to make a reservation and who have not reached the age of majority in Spain.
6. Specially protected Data
In general, you should refrain from sending us specially protected Personal Data (for example data regarding ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, your health or illnesses, criminal record or union membership) and sharing them via the WebPages or in any form. In exceptional cases, for example when an insurance is requested, we will inform you how to do this securely.
8. Contact us
Identity: Spanish & Internship Consultant S.L.(B92896588)
Mailing address: C/ Miguel Bueno Lara, 6, 6-3 - 29013 - Málaga, España
Phone: (+34) 952 652 070