¿Do you need to organize a language trip for your school, institute or university?
We have more than 30 years of experience organizing programmes for groups. We offer all the services your group needs: Airport transfer (arrival and departure), Spanish courses, accommodation and a complete programme of activities.
Our school in Valencia is strategically situated in the historic centre of the city.
Valencia | Group of 8 students or more. Year round
Detailed Price Lists
|Price per student||Silver 8+1||Gold 15+1||Platinum 30+2||Diamond 45+3||Extra night||Extra leader|
|Low season. (September to May, except Fallas: 13-20 march 20)|
|Homestay||459 €||401 €||397 €||390 €||29 €||219 €|
|Student Residence||608 €||539 €||535 €||528 €||39 €||329 €|
|High season. (Fallas: 13-20 march 20 + June to August)|
|Homestay||535 €||500 €||493 €||489 €||29 €||219 €|
|Student Residence||684 €||638 €||631 €||627 €||39 €||329 €|
Included in the Price
- Intensive 20 Spanish course in a closed group of 8-15 students per class (1 class = 55 minutes). Morning or afternoon shift
- Accommodation: double room (single for leader), full board in homestay or residence. Max. distance from the school: 30 minutes
- Transfer Valencia airport (arrival and departure)
- One mobile phone SIM card for leader
- Certificate of course completion with Instituto Cervantes accreditation
- 1 group leader for 8 students
- 4 cultural activities per week
- Academic materials
- Application fee
- Placement test
- Wi-Fi in the school
- Welcome phone call to leader from the area manager before the trip and on the first day of school
Included and Free activities
- Cultural tour around the historical centre of Valencia
- “Museo de Las Fallas” Tour
- Cultural workshop: “Adivina el guion” teamwork / a view of spanish modern cinema
- Visit the Valencian Institute of Modern Art (Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderna)
Optional Activities and Excursions
|Afternoon activities. Entrances & Enforex guide are included. Offered from monday to friday||Silver 8+1||Gold 15+1||Platinum 30+2||Diamond 45+3|
|Miguelete Tower Visit||4 €||4 €||4 €||4 €|
|Mercado Central e al Museo Histórico Gymkana||5 €||5 €||5 €||5 €|
|Jardin Botánico Visit||8 €||8 €||8 €||8 €|
|Chocolate con Churros||7 €||7 €||7 €||7 €|
|Restaurant with Paella||18 €||18 €||18 €||18 €|
|Half day excursions Include guide and private bus|
|La Albufera||40 €||30 €||20 €||20 €|
|Full day excursions Include guide and private bus|
|Tour of City of Arts and Sciences + Oceanographic||32 €||28 €||28 €||28 €|
|Others fees and Services|
|DELE exam preparation||20 €||20 €||20 €||20 €|
|Travelcard, 10 trips (per student)||12 €||12 €||12 €||12 €|
|Special diet||25 €||25 €||25 €||25 €|
- Leaders can attend 20 optional lessons of Spanish (levels A1 - B2) free of charge in open international groups. Lessons are 55 minutes.
- NEW: For Spanish teachers it is possible to shadow our teachers at work with international groups.
- The group leader will receive a Spanish SIM card with 400 prepaid minutes + 500 MB (we require the group leader's ID number with a minimum of 15 days in advance to be able to deliver SIM on arrival). No mobile phone will be delivered.
|Upgrade in residence with private bath||€ 110 per leader|
|Shadow Teacher: Spanish teachers have the opportunity to follow a specialized course for teachers at the don Quijote center of academic excellence. The course consists of 10 lessons with 5 lessons one-to-one specific methodology + 5||€ 200|
2023 HOLIDAYS VALENCIA: 7 April, 10 April, 17 April, 24 April, 1 May, 24 June, 15 August, 9 October, 12 October, 1 November, 6 December, 8 December, 25 December.
- 40% deposit required in order to guarantee availability
- Full payment due 4 weeks before arrival
- Quotation is valid for 90 days. Availability will be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices do not include: personal expenses, official guides, travelcard, optional activities/excursions and what is not mentioned in the above program