General / Payment Conditions
Complete the enrolment on-line form on our web page https://www.cervantes.to/valencia/enrollment.html
Once we have received this enrolment form we will send you an invoice and payment details by email. You will be able to pay by bank transfer or credit card.
On receipt of your payment we will reserve your course and accommodation.
You will receive confirmation by e-mail of your course as well as detailed information for your journey and stay.
Approximately 2 weeks before the course starts, and once full payment has been received, the CERVANTES EI school in Valencia will send you the accommodation address and the map location.
Payment: Please note payments are only accepted in € and must be received by CERVANTES EI 10 days prior to the course starting date. All bank charges will be your responsibility. In the case whereby the bank charges us a commision for receipt of your payment, we reserve the right to charge you this sum on your arrival.
- Bank transfer: (all charges to be paid by the student)
Beneficiary: Spanish & Internship Consultant, S.L.
Calle Cristo de la Epidemia, 97 - 29013 Málaga
Account Number: 2103 0185 34 0030006776
IBAN: ES77 2103 0185 34 0030006776
* When making the payment, please remember to put your complete name and student ID (the ID from your proforma invoice) in the concept of the transfer.
- Credit card: We do not charge commission on credit card payments. You can pay via VISA, Master card or Maestro using our secure online payment website: https://www.cervantes.to/payment/
Please ask us for your payment reference.
- Students from western Europe do not require a visa to enter Spain. Students from other countries (for example China, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, etc.) need to enquire at their closest Spanish embassy or consulate regarding obtaining a visa.
- The school can ONLY issue the certificate certifying enrollment (invitation letter) once the enrollment form, a copy of the passport and full payment of the program via bank transfer have been received. Not applicable for Citizens of Australia, Brazil, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Singapore and the US.
Enrolment cancellations / Refunds
- Cancellations prior to arrival will only be accepted up to and including the last working day before arrival (Friday) and will only be accepted in writing (letter, e-mail or fax). Written evidence of cancellation is required and any cancellations made by telephone will not be considered valid.
- Cancellations made more than two weeks before the arrival date, will incur a cancellation penalty of 250 € of the advance payment.
- If the cancellation is made within the last two weeks prior to arrival, the 500 € advance payment will not be refunded.
- Money for the course or accommodation be will in no case whatsoever be refunded once the course has started. In exceptional circumstances, a credit note may be granted. This credit will only be valid for up to 12 months from the date granted. At the end of this 12 month period, the students loses the right to the credit.
- All reimbursements we incur an administrative fee to cover the administrative costs of returning your money. The administrative fee charged will be 10% of the amount to be refunded (with a minimum of 55 €). Refunds will be made via bank transfer and will carry a minimum administration fee of 35 €.
- In the event of a course cancellation or course reduction, original prices will be applied whether or not the student has opted for a special discount or promotion. For example, if the student received a discount at the time of booking due to the length of the course, this discount will be lost on cancellation.
- Students who require any type of invitation letter to obtain a student visa for their course and subsequently have to cancel due to denial of the visa, must send an original official certified document directly from the Embassy. If Cervantes EI does not receive this document, 100% of the program cost will be charged.
- For cancellations after an invitation letter has been issued, the penalty will be the one explained above, plus the cost of sending the invitation letter if the student had selected the express courier option.
- Cancellations for students who already have visas will only be considered once the student provides proof of leaving the country and when the visa obtained through Cervantes EI is no longer valid. Furthermore, the cancellation will only be valid on the student’s return to their country of origin.
Number of students per class
Maximum 8; average 4
- Report with grades obtained at the end of each level and at the end of the course.
- Attendance certificate at the end of the course.
Classes may be scheduled during the morning or during the afternoon depending solely on academic reasons and type of course (Intensive, Super Intensive, Spanish Conversation, etc).
Cervantes EI reserves the right to change the class schedule and/or group composition in this regard, informing students a minimum of one hour prior to class.
Under no circumstance is a student able to choose their own schedule, including those taking private classes.
The courses begin every week during the year, for all levels.
Reservation of accommodation is weekly. We will reserve your room in a family, or in a flat, from one day before the start of the course (Sunday), until the Saturday after the end of the course. The price of the accommodation is per person and includes all the running costs.
Delays and non-arrivals
If you are going to arrive late, we need to know this as soon as possible, you must let us know this in advance. If you arrive late, you will not be able to make up for the hours lost.
- Cervantes International reserves the right to make changes to the information on this website and in our brochures without previous notification.
- We are not responsible for printing errors that may appear.
- In case Cervantes cancels any course where students have enrolled for, these pupils will be refunded the full amount paid in advance.
Holidays in Valencia
There are no lessons on bank or public holidays and classes lost on those dates cannot be made up at other times. If there are 2 bank holidays in the same week, the school will give classes on one of these days. Classes missed due to public holidays will not be recovered. You need to take into account that if there is a bank holiday on Sunday, the celebration of this holiday will move to Monday. However the lost hours of the private classes can always be made up.
Valencia – holidays 2017
Jan 6; Mar 17; Apr 13, 14, 17, 24; May 1; Aug 15; Oct 9, 12; Nov 1; Dec 6, 8, 25