Spanish in Spain
This course is similar to the Intensive Spanish Course. However this course helps you to have a better understanding of the cultural and social aspects of Hispanic life. We help you to develop the subtleties of the language as much in the cultural and communication aspects as in the lessons.
Our highly structured syllabus will have you speaking and writing with confidence in the minimum amount of time.
- Lessons per week: 20 + 4
- Duration: from 1 to 12 weeks
- Note: 12+ weeks with discount, see: Long Duration Course
- Levels: All levels, from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: 11 students
- Average Students per Class: 5-6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings or afternoons
- Composition of the Course: 10 Lessons Grammar and Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 4 Lessons Culture
- Prices: see Pricelist
Starting Dates 2013
- All levels, except Absolute Beginners: every monday of the year.
- Absolute Beginners: 7 & 21 Jan; 4 & 18 Feb; 4 & 18 Mar; 1 & 15 Apr; 6 & 20 May; 3 & 17 Jun; 1 & 15 Jul; 5 & 20 Aug; 2, 16 & 30 Sep; 14 Oct; 4 & 18 Nov, 2 Dec.