Spanish for Seniors 60+
This programme is designed for people from 60 years of age and upwards (students less than 60 can participate in this course if they have same objectives) of age and up who want to learn Spanish in a more relaxed atmosphere than in the intensive courses while discovering Spanish and Andalusian art and culture first-hand.
This fun and friendly programme focuses on the practical use of the Spanish language in everyday situations. Each level will have different objectives. For students at a basic level, the class will consist of conversational Spanish for daily life situations - for example, ordering something in a bar or restaurant, going shopping, booking a hotel room, or asking for information about a destination. For advanced students the objective will be to expand their knowledge of Spanish culture and life. These students will learn about the civilization, literature, history and art of Spain.
Our school organizes special cultural activities in the afternoons and evenings, such as visits to museums, guided walking tours, flamenco shows, etc. At weekends they will get to know other cities (Seville, Cordoba, Granada, the White Towns …) and weekend in Morocco (not included in the price).
- Lessons per week: 20
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Levels: All levels, from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: 11 students
- Average Students per Class: 5-6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings or afternoons
- Composition of the Course:10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication
- Price: 620 € / 2 weeks. Included: Course, books and school material, transfer two ways, activities and 1 excursion
IMPORTANT: In case if there are not sufficient students of 60+ to run this level of course, students can join the Intensive course which is of a similar level.
- Welcome evening
- Cultural activities
- The Alcazaba
- The castle of Gibralfaro
- The Cathedral
- Virgen de la Victoria Sanctuary
- Picasso museum
- Native house of Pablo Picasso
- Museum of Arts and Popular Customs
- Contemporary Art Museum
- Visit to the historical centre of Malaga
- Shopping trip
- Movie in the school
- 1 day excursión to other cities of Andalusia
- Go out for “tapas” (Not included in the price)
- Visit to the Concepción Botanic Gardens (Not included in the price)
Starting Dates 2013
- 4th Mar; 7th Oct