This course offers you quick and effective preparation for the A1, A2, B1 (Beginner), B2 (Intermediate), C1 and C2 (Superior) Examinations.
Importance of the DELE examinations
DELE stands for Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera, or “Spanish as a Foreign Language Diploma”. It is the only certificate for non-native Spanish speakers that is officially recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. This diploma is of great international value for those who are going to study at a Spanish University and who want to work, or are going to work in a Spanish speaking country environment. We advise everyone who is going to take a Long Duration course to take the DELE examination.
There are six levels of the DELE examination:
- Diploma de Español Nivel A1: This qualification certifies that the student will be able to cope with an elemental language of communication in situations that deal with necessities or with everyday topics.
- Diploma de Español Nivel A2: This qualification certifies that the candidate is able to understand sentences and frequently use daily expressions related to particularly relevant topics (eg basic information about oneself and ones family, shopping, places of interest, employment, etc.).
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Inicial / Beginner level): This qualification attests to sufficient linguistic ability for understanding and responding appropriately in most normal day-to-day situations and for expressing desires and needs in a basic way (to participate in this exam you need at least a B1 spanish level).
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Intermedio / Intermediate level): This qualification validates sufficient linguistic ability to get by in average day-to-day situations in normal communication circumstances, which do not require specialized use of the language (to participate in this exam you need at least a B2 spanish level).
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1: This qualification ensures that the student noticeably progresses in the language, and has a more advanced level of Spanish (to participate in this test you must have at least a level C1).
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Superior / Proficiency level): This qualification accredits the necessary linguistic competence to integrate in situations requiring an advanced use of the language and knowledge of the cultural customs embedded within it (to participate in this exam you need at least a C2 spanish level).
We have any extremely high success rate for those students who attend all of their classes: over 97%!
- Lessons per week: 20 + 5
- Duration: from 2 to 5 weeks with the option of adding extra weeks
- Levels: A1, A2, B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Upper), C1 (Advanced) & C2 (Superior)
- Maximum Students per Class: 11 students
- Average Students per Class: 5-6 students
- Hours of the Classes: Mornings or afternoons
- Composition of the Course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication, 5 lessons preparation DELE
- Prices: see Pricelist
- Starting Dates 2013: Every monday of the year, although we recommend the next dates:
- 2-week program: May 13th, August 12th & November 11th
- 3-week program: May 6th, August 5th & november 4th
- 4-week program: April 29th, July 29th & October 28th
- 5-week program: April 22th, July 22th & October 21th
The following are the official dates for the 2013 DELE examinations in Spain:
- May 24 (registration dates: from February 25 until April 19. Deadline for documentation to be received by the school: April 18)
- August 23 (registration dates: from July 1 until July 26, in Spain. Deadline for documentation to be received by the school: July 25)
- November 22 (registration dates: September 16 until October 18, in Spain. Deadline for documentation to be received by the school: October 17)
DELE Examination centres
In Málaga, in other Spanish cities and in many countries of the world.
DELE exam registration
if you make a course at our school and would like to make the DELE exam in Málaga, we can subscribe you for the DELE exam and do all the paper work for you. In that case we would need the following:
- A copy of your passport or identity card
- The level of the DELE exam you wish to make
- Completion of the subscription form we would send to you
- Receipt of the registration fee. The registration fees for 2013:
- - Nivel A1 - 105,00 EUR
- - Nivel A2 - 121,00 EUR
- - Nivel B1 (Initial) - 152,00 EUR
- - Nivel B2 (Intermediate) - 175,00 EUR
- - Nivel C1 - 184,00 EUR
- - Nivel C2 (Superior) - 191,00 EUR